The British Credit Awards
About the awards
The British Credit Awards recognise the stand out achievements of the most deserving individuals, teams and organisations in the international credit industry. Congratulations go to our 2019 winners, who truly went beyond expectation and demonstrated excellence to claim their titles. In 2020 it's your chance to lift the trophy!
The British Credit Awards were launched 8 years ago as a platform to celebrate the achievements of credit professional and organisations. It is now the flagship event in the credit industry and receiving an award at the glittering event ceremony is recognised as the highest accolade you can receive in your profession.
This year we have new categories and are excited to recognise and applaud the success of you and your teams.
The CICM is the largest recognised professional body in the world for the credit community.
We have been promoting the importance of credit management and supporting, developing and recognising credit professionals through their careers since 1939.
We are a not-for-profit organisation, a registered charity and a chartered institute.
As the professional body for the credit community, our aim is to:
- Drive improvements in credit management standards and good practice.
- Promote awareness of what great credit management looks like, and why it is so vital to business success and the economy.
- Build and celebrate credit knowledge, skills and successes of credit professionals and businesses around the world.
2020 Awards highlights:
- New Categories - B2B Team, B2B Supplier, Legal Provider, Giving Back, Best Payment Practice - view the complete category list
- Entry Guidance - Register early to ensure you receive updates and the latest news, along with entry guidance and top tips
- if your entry is short-listed, you will be provided with a free logo to use demonstrating your achievement in being shortlisted